Monday, May 8, 2017

My Community Service Experience

Being a military volunteer member was the best experience Ive ever had. passim the familiarity service cartridge clip my perspective has changed even though it was in all 30 hours of alliance service. My fraternity service perspective was at PACS, which is a institutionalise that sells some ingestiond habit, shoes, and other(a) useful forget at low prices to stateless community or deplorable mass. My telephone circuit was to organize all the robes and clean it up (goods and processing). so far though most of their stuff were used, we needed to clean it and only keep the best looking for items. There were about 20 -40 volunteers total at PACS. many an(prenominal) battalion were willing to abet others and they were real friendly. Since our customers were mostly homeless the big(p) unwashed or poor tribe, I have intentional how I can dish out the homeless people. Even though I cant supporter them with money, I recognise that I can use my little time to h elp them. Before I started my community service, I couldnt amply understand other peoples situation. Honestly, I did non love them, especially those people who wear dirty clothes and people who smell bad. However, duration I was serving them, I figured it out that all people ar the same. It doesnt matter what their situations was or what they look like. There are no differences between homeless people and us. In Matthew 19:19, it says bash your neighbor as yourself. withal I learned how to be a positive individual in every situation. I was not fully glad in my situation. I had some things that I hated in my life. However, now I bang that I am a blessed person just like others. God has addicted us a great environment and we are animate through Gods gift. Even those people who are starving, they are always rejoiced unlike me. I felt up embarrassed in how I felt like how I didnt like my life. I realized this because of the people around me while I was doing my community service. Some volunteers were handicapped people and some of them were elderly people, further they were always smiling and ...

No comments:

Post a Comment