Wednesday, February 6, 2019

Educational Goals and Philosophy :: Teaching Education Careers Essays

Educational Goals and Philosophy How do I go through almost teaching? I feel that the most authorized c beer an psyche could choose would be culture. Teachers play an important role in the lives of preadolescent children. They help shape and mold the worlds future citizen that will run companies, be politicians, doctors, lawyers, teachers, electricians, construction workers, or whatever they desire. I feel that the most important role of a teacher is to provide children with the best possible education that is available. Teachers need to help young children learn and work up to their possible to be a productive, responsible citizen in society today. There argon m either strategies to use when providing the students with an appropriate education that meets all the individuals needs. I retrieve that the Greek philosophers Socrates, Plato, and Aristotle all played an important role in make the educational system. I basically agree with Socrates philoso phy because he promoted intellectual insights in his students. The Socratic method was a challenge in Socrates eon as it is today because people dont like change. They are hesitant when it comes to sassy approaches or strategies to teach the curriculum. Many educators still tend to use the ceremonious ideas and traditions to teach subject matter as opposed to keeping up with the current trends and technologies today. I also agree with parts of Plato and Aristotles philosophies. I feel that a combination of the three would benefit any teacher. Progressivism is respect for individuality. My believe is to allow for this in my classroom. As I enter into the educational welkin and acquire more knowledge, I began to realize how different individuals needs are and how different methods have to be used to get across concepts existence taught. Howard Gardner identified eight kinds of intelligences. The quality of a students performance depends greatly on how they lear n. I hope to meet all my students needs by incorporating a wide variety of techniques in my lesson plans. I will use co-op learning groups, peer tutoring, teach - reteach methods, hands - on activities, and the use of technology. I will be open - minded to any suggestions or any new approaches that may arise.

No comments:

Post a Comment