Tuesday, February 19, 2019

Learning and Degree Program Essay

withdraw the information literacy achievements you sustain gained over the entire course of study and how you intent technology and resources to accomplish your goals. Throughout the entire program I hand over intimate to better my writing and compression skills by using aggregate types of media and technologies. Earning an education through and through an online program has made me very independent, to realize on my self for under overhaul and interpreting directions and information using many sources. The sources I have become comfortable with include books, online articles, online videos and media. 2. Relational Learning absorb the ways and list the courses in which you transferred experience from life lessons and formal study to new situations. By taking time each week to muse on what I have learned and how the teaching relate to my travel and personal life I have developed critical sentiment skills. Looking outside of the box, I am now able to stand back from a sit uation and apply what I have learned to new situations not covered in class. As I mob more classes I am able to build my knowledge, applying concepts from earlier lessons to assistant me understand my current classes.3. Community and Career evaluate how your storey program has increased your critical awareness of your responsibility to contribute to society as both a citizen and a professional in your chosen field. My course program has opened my eyes and made me realize how important my quality is in my community as a citizen and as a professional. many of the classes I have taken have made me realize that I am needed to take care of my future patients. I willing do this by ensuring they have an advocate in their corner, embodying both laws and morals.As a citizen I realize that developing my career is my c totallying to respond my community and contribute to world a productive member of society. 4. Metacognition Describe where in your degree program you can show evidence as to reflective opportunities that demonstrate how your critical thought process and approach to complementary course assignments, such as preparing for assessments and terminate your portfolio project, has evolved. When I first of all began at Bryant and Stratton I remember feeling very overwhelmed and would try to complete all of my assignments and lessons at once.I do not feel this is idea for encyclopaedism or efficiency. Now, as I complete portfolio projects and other assignments, I go about it very semantically. I first develop a architectural plan and goals to complete each day or week depending on the sizing of the project. I then take the time to learn and research the topics being covered. Taking the time to really complete the project well and rattling learn from the research is the key to developing critical thinking and completing the work as best as you can. 5. Communication SkillsDemonstrate your advancement in oral and written dialogue from various projects w ithin your degree program, and how will those communication skills be of value in the workplace? works online I have developed excellent oral and written communication skills. Because I am not working face to face with others it has pressure me to write more clearly and concisely. I have to communicate through writing and make sure I am understood the first time as email and online discussions are not as unfluctuating as real-time communication and not being clear or understood the first time could cause an necessary delay.6. Quantitative Skills Evaluate how the courses you have taken at Bryant & Stratton College have helped you to demonstrate proficient maths skills that are relevant to your life, community and career At Bryant and Stratton I have taken math related classes that will help me in my career. For example, I have taken an accounting class that will help me to run my companys office budget, payroll and determine revenues. In addition, gaining the knowledge of accounti ng skills will allow me to better run my own home base finances. This is one way I will use math skill in an everyday setting

No comments:

Post a Comment