Friday, March 15, 2019

The Education System :: essays research papers

The Education SystemThe education system in my country is various from U.S education mostlyit is similar to France education system. The education system in my countryis very restricted and it is not easy to graduate from lavishly civilise. I have beenattending US colleges for almost four age now. I finished juicy school in mycountry and never get a chance to attend college in at that place. In this testify Iwould like to compare and contrast the differences between my high schooleducation system and US education system. Even though, I never attend highschool in US provided I have some friends who told me about high school system. Oneof the differences is that in my country all high school students had to wareschool uniform, but in here the high school student they atomic number 50 stick out what ever they urgency. Second, there was no choice for us to take those classes that we want wehad to take what was offered, in contrast in US high schools students can take alest tho se classes that they like. Third, the exams in my country was prettythe same as US system.First of all, in my county all high students we had to exsert uniform.We had to wear black skirts, white tops, black shoes and black tights. The profound function about uniform was that it wasnt expensive for parents to get uniform fortheir children each year, second, it was good for students to c formerlyntrate onlyon there classes and third it was very uprised. For instance, in my familythree person went to high school and parents bought us uniforms only once a yearwhich was not very expensive, second every sidereal day when we waked up we didnt had toworry about what to wear and worrying that we dont have plenty tog.Therefor, wearing uniform was very good so most of our soaking up was on ourclasses not on clothing. Finally, wearing uniform was very organize when wepassed the rode everyone know that we were high school students. In contrast,in America high school students can wear any thing they want and there is norestriction. In my opinion, it is very expensive for parents to preparedifferent clothing for their children everyday. May be it is no problem forsome parents, but in most of the cases like single working parent that has towork estimable time and have other expenses it is not easy to buy clothes for theirchildren every day. For example, one of my friends daughter goes to high

No comments:

Post a Comment